Attain detailed learning on techniques of Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management has emerged as one of the key areas of management, promising tremendous opportunities for cost optimization and for maximizing customer value. In a competitive marketplace, an organization can gain advantage by working closely with its business partners. This course focuses on understanding how to streamline the supply chain so that it can deliver maximum customer value at the lowest possible cost – by delivering the right product in the right quantity to the right place at the right time!
The course will focus on understanding and analyzing various managerial levers and apply them to achieve supply chain excellence. The discussions will be focused on end-to-end analysis of supply chains and will include issues related to strategy, design, coordination, sustainability, planning & execution of supply management. It seeks to equip current and budding supply chain managers with tools and concepts related to managing and improving supply chains and put them on the path to operational excellence.
This course aims to:
• Help the participants understand the complexity and the challenges of managing a global supply chain
• Familiarize the participants with the key drivers, obstacles and decision areas
• Discuss how cooperation and collaboration with business partners can deliver value and competitive advantage
• Help the participants understand what supply chain coordination means and how it can be achieved
• Enable participants to play with levers and variables influencing supply chain performance